Strategic Plan 2020-2022
The First 5 Ventura County Strategic Plan, adopted in July 2020, will guide our work through June 2023. Since we implemented significant changes to our investments and strategies in July 2019, the Commission decided to adopt a two-year extension of the current strategic plan.
The Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2020-2022 includes:
- a refined vision and mission statement,
- an updated Strategic Framework to focus our investments on Program and Systems Integration, Comprehensive Child Health and Development, Strong and Resilient Families, and Quality Early Learning
- continued emphasis in our cornerstone investments – The Neighborhoods for Learning and Help Me Grow,
- and a focus on systems change and sustainable improvements.
The Commission recognizes that now, more so than ever before, families’ needs are changing rapidly. Therefore, F5VC will review current investments, assess program performance, and identify opportunities at the local, state, and federal level on an ongoing basis. F5VC will continue to monitor revenues and update the long range financial plan as we refine our strategies and allocate resources. F5VC remains committed to adjusting nimbly in a changing environment and supporting families.
F5VC will continue to serve as an early childhood leader in Ventura County as we build a comprehensive early childhood system.
2015-2020 Strategic Planning Data
- 2015-2020 Strategic Plan
- 2015-2020 Strategic Plan Summary
- Data Overview (PowerPoint)
- Health Data
- Early Learning Data
- Family Strengthening Data
- Children/Family/Community Data
- 2014 Literature Review (part 1)
- 2014 Literature Review (part 2)
- Partner Survey: Summary
- Parent Survey: Summary
Stay Informed! Email email@example.com to join our mailing list, provide comments, or ask questions.