Request for Proposals (RfP) for Consultant Services
First 5 Ventura County has released a Request for Proposals (RfP) for a consultant to develop an evaluation plan for a Preschool Feasibility pilot study that will determine the viability of using a Pay for Success (PFS) approach to expand high-quality preschool to children in Ventura County. Proposals must be received by 10:00 a.m. on November 5, 2018. Applications will only be accepted via email. Send completed applications to email@example.com.
Submit questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view questions and answers posted to date (no questions submitted as of 10/12/18, 9:30 a.m)
Click on the following links to download the Request for Proposals (RfP) packet.
- RfP Guidelines – Pay for Success Evaluation Consultant Services
- Attachment A: Supplemental Contextual Information and Scope of Evaluation
Redesigned Neighborhood for Learning Place-Based Services Model
The First 5 Ventura County Place-Based Services RfQ Application deadline has passed. Please see links below for reference materials.
Click on the following links to download the Request for Qualifications (RfQ) packet.
- RfQ Guidelines – Neighborhoods for Learning
- Application Cover
- Certification to Operate Tobacco Free Facilities
- Certification to Collaborate
- Policy on Funding Faith-Based Organizations
- Principles on Equity
- First 5 Ventura County Boilerplate Contract
- First 5 Budget Template (4 line-item budget, line-item justification example, indirect verification worksheet)
- First 5 Line-Item Budgeting Policy
- First 5 Line-Item Budget Category Definitions
- Parent and Child Together (PACT) Program Implementation Guide
- Sample Scope of Work (PDF)
- Sample Scope of Work (Editable MS Word)
Community Investment Loan Fund
The Community Investment Loan Fund is a partnership between First 5 Ventura County and the Economic Development Collaborative of Ventura County (EDC-VC). It provides below-market financing for developing licensed quality child care and preschool facilities for Ventura County children. Loans may be used for the planning, construction, expansion and rehabilitation of new or existing licensed childcare and preschool centers. For more information about the EDC-VC’s loan programs, please contact Marvin Boateng at (805) 384-1800 x9158 or Marvin.Boateng@edc-vc.com.